Elderly man dies after being electrocuted in home

A 62-year-old man who suffered severe electrical shock in his home died on Sunday, according to the San Bernardino County Coroner’s Office.The cause of death was listed as “electrical shock.”A witness to the incident told authorities that the elderly man was in his bedroom, in his room, when he heard a loud noise and was […]

Read More →

How to switch off your electric appliances

The best way to stop the buzzing in your electric appliance is to use a cordless electrical appliance, such as an electric toothbrush or electric vacuum cleaner.There are two major types of cordless appliances: cordless power tools and cordless electronic appliances (CEA).To learn how to switch them off, we have divided them into two categories.CEAs […]

Read More →