Elderly man dies after being electrocuted in home

A 62-year-old man who suffered severe electrical shock in his home died on Sunday, according to the San Bernardino County Coroner’s Office.

The cause of death was listed as “electrical shock.”

A witness to the incident told authorities that the elderly man was in his bedroom, in his room, when he heard a loud noise and was startled by the sound of electricity.

The man went into a bedroom closet and called 911, but was not found alive.

According to the report, the elderly male told investigators that he had been working in the basement at his home for about 30 years and was an electrician, and that he did not know that his home was a power line home.

He had suffered the electrical shock during the night.

The elderly man told investigators he could not understand what had happened to him.

He was rushed to the hospital and later died.

The victim’s name has not been released, but his cause of deaths will be listed on the coroner’s report.